BATTERIE takes a diversion from writing game soundtracks and veers into the desert to write some cosmic ambient electronica for this dreamy fashion film by director Walter Maurice with Styling by Mel Byrne.
- Eight things we learned at The Melbourne Sessions themusicnetwork.com/eight-things-w… 4 days ago
- Great to hear Conposer Greg J Walker talking through his process for composing music for TV drama… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- At BARTRONICA a cool little gaming bar in Melbourne. Last time I was here was with Neal Acree the composer for Worl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- $6.50 and 6 minute trip to the airport this morning ! That’s one of the few benefits of living so close to the airport 😸 2 weeks ago
- Had a great time playing at the #SlyFox last night. thanks to the friends that came to support BATTERIE. https://t.co/tYbOdp7tnZ 3 weeks ago