BATTERIE takes a diversion from writing game soundtracks and veers into the desert to write some cosmic ambient electronica for this dreamy fashion film by director Walter Maurice with Styling by Mel Byrne.
- Game music + Chip Tune + Synth Wave + Bleeps + Bloops + Beats + Beers = fun times 👾🎮💃🕺🤖👍 Tonight- free entry. twitter.com/batteriemusic/… 1 week ago
- RT @Andrew_McMillen: In The @Australian today, I write about Sydney musician Jared Underwood, whose compositions click with a vast internat… 3 weeks ago
- BATTERIE is in The Australian newspaper today. A story on my game music collaborations with indie game devs and my… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Was enjoyable presenting my guest lecture ‘Composing music for Games’ at the Sydney Conservatorium today for theCom… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Listening to #Respect this morning on Apple Music and feeling a lot of respect for the legacy of music Aretha Frank… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago